Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Clerk / Officer Posts
INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai invites applications from Indian citizens (Male) for the post of Clerk / Officer in JMG Scale I in the following Sports discipline under Sports Quota. Eligible Indian Male candidates could apply in on or before 03-03-2018. Additional details like ordinance, academic qualification, selection method, process to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: Twenty-one
Name of the Posts: Clerk / Officer
Posts under sport discipline (MALE):
1. Cricket: 07 Vacancies
2. Basket Ball: 06 Vacancies
3. Volley Ball: 05 Vacancies
4. Hockey: 03 Vacancies
Qualification for Officer
- Should have represented the country
- For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”
Qualification for Clerks
- Should have represented the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or
- Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or
- Should have been a member of the University team in an Interuniversity event and should be in the top three positions or
- Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter-district championship and should be in the first three positions
Age Limit: Candidates Age ought to be between eighteen to twenty-six years as on January 01, 2018.
The process of Selection: Candidates are going to be selected based on the Screening test, trials & Interview.
Indian Bank Recruitment Apply Online: Eligible candidates may send their application within the prescribed format together with the self-attested photocopy of relevant certificates to the Assistant general manager (HRM), HRM Department, corporate office, Indian Bank, 254-260 Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014 on or before March 03, 2018.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: March 03, 2018.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Clerk / Officer
Form to Apply
Format to apply for OBC
Format to apply for SC/ST
Indian Bank Website